WIN A $300 VOUCHER FOR YOUR AIGA IN SAMOA
Simply tag your aiga in New Zealand or Australia and encourage them to buy groceries (minimum spend of $100 tala) via our website samoa.eatthekiwi.com and have it delivered to you or organised for pick up. Follow the rules below to automatically gain an entry into the draw!
Here are the steps you / or your aiga overseas would need to follow in order to enter into the draw. We highly emphasise the importance of following the eligibility criteria.
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Customers (purchasers) must be located in NZ or Australia and would need to visit samoa.eatthekiwi.com and register for an account with full contact details in NZ / AUS (a valid overseas contact number must be provided in order for Eat The Kiwi Samoa to verify the winner)
- The customer located in NZ or Australia will need to shop then "add to cart" the food/ beverage items of their choice. The minimum spend must be $100 tala. Then click on "View Cart" once satisfied with item selections.
- In the "Special Delivery Instructions" the customer in New Zealand / Australia would need to include the local recipient's Full Name, Contact Number & Village of whom they want to obtain the winning voucher (if successful) and most importantly they must include the hash tag #SendingLoveToSamoa (this is important)
- The overseas customer would then need to click on "Send order" & follow the easy prompts.
- Then the overseas customer would need to select "continue to payment", then select "pay online using debit/ credit card".
- An invoice will be emailed once your order is processed and any necessary products eg. meat/fish has been weighed and invoice amount finalised. This is usually within 24hrs.
- The invoice can be paid online by debit/credit card by clicking Green "Pay Now" button in the email.
- Once we have successfully received the payment, your groceries will then be prepared for delivery/ have ready for pick up (depending on delivery method set by your aiga overseas).
- We will then place the local recipient's name + order receipt number is put into the draw for their chance to win.
- Tip: the more purchases from the overseas aiga makes, the more chances the local recipient has to win. Note: 1 successful shopping transaction over $100 tala = 1 entry.
- Competition starts at 12.00am on the 2nd of February and ends at 11.59pm, the 2nd of March, 2022
- The local recipient will have 30 days post draw to uplift voucher.
- Voucher is valid only for 30 days from when the local winning recipient uplifts. Where the local recipient has failed to uplift, Eat The Kiwi Samoa has the right to void the voucher.
- The Voucher cannot be exchanged for cash money and cannot be gifted to another recipient.
- Again, the overseas customer's must spend $100 or more for entry to be eligible.
- The final draw will be conducted using random.org and filmed for transparency.
If any questions, please contact us via +685 32437 or email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Luck and Happy Entries!